Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update

Apologies to everyone for not posting in a while.

I am working on a few pieces that you should find interesting, but I'm currently traveling in Asia (Taiwan, China) for three weeks.

Some things you can look forward to:
  • How exactly did Bernie Madoff pull off such a large fraud?
  • There are too many articles on the financial crisis to interpret them all. So I'm writing an article that will help you interpret them all;
  • Taiwan/Chinese trade relationship - a surprising amount of hostility from what is officially considered a Republic of China;
  • An ideas paper on the future of Canada's economy: the World won't look the same in 10 years economically. What are the risks to Canada?
  • I want to personally challenge a day-trader. I believe that I can make more money betting on baseball than a daytrader can in the stock market. I had a net return of almost 100% last summer betting on baseball.
  • I might sneak in some non-financial writing too.
As you probably noticed by now, I'm not a true blogger.
My pieces are more like essays; It's research wrapped in my opinion.
I promise to reward your patience.

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback and support.

No comments: